National Yunlin University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
Job Announcement：University Full-time Teacher Positions
I. General description
The Language Center at National Yunlin University of Science and Technology in Taiwan invites applicants for a full-time teacher position, beginning August 1, 2020).
II Qualifications and requirements for applicants
1. Candidates should hold at least a Master’s degree(or P.h. D degree) and preferably more than two years teaching experiences with a Lecture’s Certificate issued by Taiwan’s MOE are preferred.
2. Specializations in English for Specific Purposes (ESP, Commerce/ Business), language education, Computer-assisted Language Learning, or other related fields.
3. Responsible for preparation and teaching of Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior English classes and English elite program classes, assessment of students’ performance, senior projects, and administrative work.
4. Candidates should submit the following by regular mail.
(1) job application form and signature verifying that all information and documents provided are true. (For more information, please visit the website: https://ift.tt/2Ihur1J)
(2) current curriculum vitae (including contact information), handwritten or typed and signed autobiography, and a copy of passport.
(3) master’s degree, and please provide an academic transcript if a lecturer’s certificate cannot be provided.
(4) list of publications or major works completed, description of specialization, outline of preferred teaching courses, method, and materials used, and a brief description of interested research projects
(5) 2 recommendation letters
5. Working hours: 8:00 a.m.~5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday
6. One-year contract with option for extension each year. Extension of contract depends on school’s decision regarding evaluation of the teacher’s overall performance.
III. Application procedures
1. Please send the required materials to Sonia Lee at the Language Center, National Yunlin University of Science and Technology
123 University Road, Section 3, Douliou, Yunlin 64002, Taiwan
2. Deadline of application: November 29, 2019
3. For additional information, please call at TEL: +886-5-5342601 ext. 3272, or access our school website at https://ift.tt/2cGq5Bh
聯絡電話：5342601 ext. 3272