1. Unit: English Language Center
2. Job Title: Special Program Instructor or above
3. Number of Candidates: 2
4. Location: Shih-Lin District (Taipei), Gui-Shan District (Taoyuan), Jin-Sha Township (Kinmen)
5. Education: M.A. or Ph.D. in one of the following fields
6. Fields of Specialty: TESOL, Linguistics
7. Application Materials Required:
(1). Curriculum Vitae (Autobiography, Catalog of published articles within the last five years)
(2). Dissertation of highest degree
(3). Photocopies of Ph.D. diploma and/or M.A. diploma
(4). Photocopies of teacher’s certificate
(5). Official transcripts of graduate studies
(6). A Photocopy of ID or ARC (Valid until July 31st, 2019)
(7). Other favorable documents for review
8. Application Deadline: 2018/11/28 (All application materials must be postmarked and sent out no later than November 28th, 2018.)
9. Mailing Address:
Ms. Wen-Hui Wang
Human Resource Division
Ming Chuan University
250 Zhong Shan N. Rd., Sec. 5, Taipei 111, Taiwan
10. Contact: Alison Duh
11. Contact Phone Number: 02-28824564 ext.2331
(1). Please mail the relevant documents to Human Resource Division, and ensure “Seeking Special Program Faculty Position” is written on the envelope.
(2). Application materials will not be returned.
(3). Only qualified candidates who are selected to interview will be contacted.
(4). If you have any questions, please contact Alison.
(5). Announcement of Personal Information Collection and Usage Agreement:
The information collected in response to this recruiting advertisement is only for the purposes of administrative processing of recruitment affairs. Information is processed according to Ming Chuan University (MCU) information maintenance and security management regulations and shall not be disclosed or provided to any third party without prior consent, nor transferred for any other uses. (For more details on personal information management, please refer to MCU Guidelines for Personal Information Protection Management and MCU Personal Information Management System at URL http://pims.mcu.edu.tw.)