1. Unit: English Language Center
2. Job Title and Number of Candidates:
(2.1) 1 Full-time contract-based special program instructor or above
(2.2) 2 Part-time instructors or above
3. Location: Shih-Lin District (Taipei), Gui-Shan District (Taoyuan), (Kinmen: Jin-Sha Township)
4. Education: MA or PhD in one of the following fields (Minimum requirement is a Master’s Degree)
5. Fields of Specialty: TESOL, Linguistics or related areas
6. Application Materials Required:
(1) Curriculum Vitae including the following content
1.1 Education background and work experience
1.2 Research/Study field/Course offering
1.3 Publication list (within the last 5 years)
(2) A copy of PhD certificate and/or MA certificate
(3) A copy of PhD and/or MA official transcript
(4) A copy of teacher’s certificate (if any)
(5) A copy of ARC (valid until July 31, 2020) if non- ROC citizen
(6) Other supplemental documents for review
7. Application Deadline: January 3, 2020 (by postmark)
8. Mailing Address:
Ms. Wen-Hui Wang
Human Resource Division
Ming Chuan University
250 Zhong Shan N. Rd., Sec. 5, Taipei 111, Taiwan
(Ensure “Seeking Full/Part time teaching position” is written on the envelope.)
(1) Announcement of Personal Information Collection and Usage Agreement:
The information collected in response to this recruiting advertisement is only for the purposes of administrative processing of recruitment affairs. Information is processed according to Ming Chuan University (MCU) information maintenance and security management regulations and shall not be disclosed or provided to any third party without prior consent, nor transferred for any other uses (For more details on personal information management, please refer to MCU Guidelines for Personal Information Protection Management and MCU Personal Information Management System at URL http://pims.mcu.edu.tw.).
(2). Application materials will not be returned.
(3). Only qualified candidates who are selected to interview will be contacted.
(4). If you have any questions, please contact English Language Center office.