1. Qualifications: Ph.D. in Applied Linguistics/International Education/Bilingual Education, or related fields.
2. This post is open to both native and non-native speakers of English.
1. The minimum teaching load is 9 hours per week.( TESTING AND EVALUATION IN ENGLISH TEACHING, COMPUTER-ASSISTED LANGUAGE LEARNING AND TEACHING, INTRODUCTION TO ENGLISH TEACHING, TEACHING ENGLISH LISTENING AND SPEAKING )
2. Besides teaching, the assistant professor’s responsibilities and duties shall include helping the Department of English Language, Literature and Linguistics hold English-related activities and other administrative duties.
Required Materials 1. Resume
Contact information: Mailing Address, Telephone Number (both domestically and aboard), and
Educational Background and Work Experience
Honors and Awards
2. Copy of Diploma
3. Official Transcript
4. Abstract of the Dissertation
5. Two Letters of Recommendation
6. Copy of Representative Publication
★ The Diploma and academic transcripts must be notarized and stamped by the foreign