1.Applicants must possess a doctoral degree.
2. Applicants must have at least two years of full-time practical industry related work experience.
3. Applicants should be able to teach German OR Spanish at basic and intermediate level and additional English courses.
4. All applications will be considered equally, regardless of race, nationality and gender.
1.A completed application form (see attachment): Please send in both a printed copy and a Microsoft Word file via E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please put “Application for German or Spanish Teacher” as the subject of the email.
2. Personal resume and autobiography of work experience
3. Proposed syllabus for planned courses (at least 4 courses as stated in I.3 above)
4. Photocopies of doctoral degree diploma and official university transcripts (photocopies must be signed by the applicant with the words “Correspond to the Original”)
5. A photocopy of testimony of working experience or a reference letter from a previous employer (photocopies must be signed by the applicant with the words “Correspond to the Original”)
6. Photocopy of Taiwan identification card or if the applicant is a foreigner, a photocopy of main passport page. (photocopies must be signed by the applicant with the words “Correspond to the Original”)
7. Photocopy of Taiwan teacher’s license as issued by the Ministry of Education (if available)
8. Any other information related to your application.