1. Unit: Fashion & Innovation Management Program, International College
2. Job Title: Assistant Professor
3. Number of Candidates:1
4. Location: Shilin District (Tapei)
5. Education: Ph.D. in the one of the following fields
6. Eligibility: 6+ years of teaching experience in English-only classrooms; as well as successful professional experiences with groups from diverse backgrounds. 3+years of working experience in fashion or related industry.
7. Fields of Specialty: fashion marketing, fashion management, fashion merchandising.
8. Application Materials Required:
(1). Curriculum Vitae (Autobiography, Catalog of published books, articles, conference presentations from within the last six years)
(2). Dissertation of highest degree
(3). Photocopies of Ph.D. diploma
(4). Photocopies of teacher’s certificate
(5). Official transcripts of graduate studies
(6). Syllabi of English-taught fashion marketing courses
(7). Other favorable documents for review
9. Application Deadline: 2019/05/02 (All application materials must be postmarked and sent out no later than May 2nd, 2019.)
10. Mailing Address:
Human Resource Division
Ming Chuan University
250 Zhong Shan N. Rd., Sec. 5, Taipei 111, Taiwan
11. Contact: Julia Chang
12. Contact Phone Number: 02-28824564 ext.2683
(1). Please mail the relevant documents to Human Resource Division, and ensure “Seeking full-time assistant professor position” is written on the envelope.
(2). Application materials will not be returned.
(3). Only qualified candidates who are selected to interview will be contacted.
(4). If you have any questions, please contact Alison.
(5). Announcement of Personal Information Collection and Usage Agreement:
The information collected in response to this recruiting advertisement is only for the purposes of administrative processing of recruitment affairs. Information is processed according to Ming Chuan University (MCU) information maintenance and security management regulations and shall not be disclosed or provided to any third party without prior consent, nor transferred for any other uses. (For more details on personal information management, please refer to MCU Guidelines for Personal Information Protection Management and MCU Personal Information Management System at URL http://pims.mcu.edu.tw.)