Faculty Positions Opening in the Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, NTU
1.Two faculty positions (assistant professor or above) are open in the Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, National Taiwan University for teaching and research on Pomology and Olericulture, respectively. The job will begin on August 01, 2020. Information is posted on website https://ift.tt/2A4bprF since August 02, 2019.
2.The applicant should hold a Ph.D. degree on Horticulture, Landscape Architecture or relevant fields. Documents required 4 copies for application include:
(Please do not bind all the materials into one single booklet.)
(1) Resume (please notify the field and position level applied, contact phone number, address, and e-mail address).
(2) Copies of academic transcripts and certificates of each degree and Ph.D. dissertation. Only certification of highest degree is required for full professor applicants.
(3) Copy of a representative paper (original research article) already published in a SCI (SSCI, A&HCI) indexed journal since August 1st, 2015. The applicant should be the first author or corresponding author.
(4) Reprints or copies of papers published since August 1st, 2013. Accepted letters should be attached if the papers have been accepted but not published yet.
(5) List of all publications.
(6) Syllabus of teaching courses and research proposal (totally no more than 10 pages of A4 paper).
(7) Names, telephone numbers, and addresses of three referrers, who should be the advisors, supervisors or colleagues of the applicant.
3.Recommendation letters should be sent by the referrers directly to the Chairman of the Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, N.T.U.
4.Deadline for receiving all submitted documents is November 4, 2019. Four copies of paper documents cited in item 2 should be sent to the Committee of Faculty Recruit, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, National Taiwan University, No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei, 10617 Taiwan (R.O.C.).
Please confirm the receiving through email email@example.com. It should be stated and an envelope with postage included if the paper documents need to be returned.