About the Job
• Job description
Assistant to Prof. Natsuki Arai (Assistant Professor, Department of International Business)
– Primary job: Administrative work (processing administrative documents)
– Secondary job: Research related work (organizing papers and lecture notes etc.)
– Proficiency in English
– Computer skill (minimum: MS Office)
– Bachelor’s degree or above
– Knowledge in economics would be an advantage, but not required
Salary follows the NCCU’s salary reference table for research project assistants ($31,520NT for bachelors and $36,050 for masters)
• Working days and hours
– 8 hours per day, two holidays per week. (Time frame could be flexible)
– Full-time assistant is preferred but a flexible arrangement can be accommodated.
Fall 2019 to July 31, 2020 (Starting/ending period could be flexible.)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a CV (as a pdf file) to Natsuki Arai (email@example.com) by August 31. In the CV, please include the proof of your educational background, work experience (TA, RA, etc, if any), and skills and qualification (computer software, language (such as TOEFL), etc.)
If you have any supporting documents (academic transcripts, score reports of language tests, etc), please send the scanned copies with your CV.
Short-listed candidates will be selected for an interview after the receipt of application. The interview will be conducted sometime in late August or early September.